Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Alpaca!?!?!

First off, I just wanted to say thank you for all the birthday wishes, and I appreciate you all and love you all.  Want to know what I did?  Well, inspired by Jessica, I went on an alpaca hunt and went to the zoo.  So I forgot that the zoo's were outside and it was hot on my birthday, so being the fool I was, I wore jeans outside.  Even more so than usual, I got a two-for-one on a chicken sandwich at a fast food joint and didn't want to leave it in the car or else it would spoil.  So for two hours, I walked around the Zoo looking for an alpaca in the hot sun wearing Jeans that had a hot chicken sandwich stuffed inside.  I saw, lions, tigers, BUT NO ALPACAS!!  The zoo lady even lied to me saying that they had a llama, but they didn't even have that.  I left in disarray, heading next to the Chrysler Museum.  I found a free admission ticket in my desk drawer and felt called to go.  Inside was a huge section of glassware, similar to what you see at amusement parks where you throw dimes on.  I am a fan of art, but I don't spend hours staring at it and I don't read all the comments and stuff.  I look, take a picture, and leave.  And that's what I did.  Oh, and they had a curious george exhibit, which was cool (btw, did you know that curious george actually had brothers and sisters?).  After that, it was around 5ish and I passed by a hat shop in a shady area of town.  So I went in and bought what i was looking for: a new ivy hat.  still not hungry for dinner, I drove as far east as I could to make it to the beach.  Didn't go in the water, can't swim with jeans and shoes on.  Felt awkward to be at the beach wearing that, so I left and went home.  Oh, and I did end up seeing an alpaca.  It was the next day, on TV.

No comments: