Thursday, June 2, 2011

Settling down

So after a couple of days living in Portsmouth, I thought I would share with you what my room looks, since I don't really leave too much because IT IS SO HOT.  you can see pics with comments of my room here, which is just a room, but the cool part of it is that it has 6 doors.  Apparently, this room was originally made to be the dining room...100 years ago.  that's why one room led to the living room (now the dining room), the front door (now barricaded), the outside patio (not barricaded but suggested not to use because of the security system), and the kitchen (which is now transformed into another bedroom and the door is permanently screwed in).  Read the comments to the pics, it gives you a better idea and I don't want to type this twice. 

No comments: